|Application deadline:||June 28|
|Tuition fee:|| |
|Start date:||October 2014|
|Duration full-time:||36 months|
|Delivery mode:||On Campus|
Become a StudyPortals member and get access to exclusive information, like scholarships and student reviews, related to your favourite programme!
Are you already a StudyPortals Member?
Find all members only information here
The 3-year B. Sc. in Physiotherapy Program in English
The three-year B.Sc. Physiotherapy Program welcomes applicants who would like to obtain the Bachelor of Science degree in Physiotherapy. It is based on the European curriculum with English as the language of instruction, and is designed for international candidates who have good educational foundation in basic sciences; demonstrate appropriate level of maturity, motivation and commitment to a career in Physiotherapy; and who are in good health.
Candidates for this program may be accepted after demonstrating a necessary record of academic achievement in Biology, Chemistry, and English; and after passing an interview with PUMS Admissions Committee.
* FUNDAMENTALS OF COMPUTER SCIENCE
* GROSS ANATOMY
* MEDICAL BIOLOGY
* ETHICS AND DEONTOLOGY
* FUNDAMENTALS OF MEDICAL PHYSIOTHERAPY
* THERAPEUTIC MASSAGE
* INTRODUCTION TO PHYSIOTHERAPY
* FIRST AID
* INTENSIVE CARE
* HEALTH PROMOTION AND HEALTH CARE
* FUNCTIONAL DEVELOPMENT OF HUMAN AND GAIT DIAGNOSTICS
* POLISH LANGUAGE
* PHYSICAL TRAINING
* fakultet - History of Medicine and Physiotherapy
* PRE-STUDY COURSE 2012
* MANUAL THERAPY
* THERAPEUTIC MASSAGE
* PEDIATRIC PHYSIOTHERAPY
* PHYSICAL THERAPY (HYDROTHERAPY, ELECTROTHERAPY, MAGNETO-, LIGHT, LASER THERAPY)
* MUSIC THERAPY
* KINESIOTHERAPY IN RHEUMATOLOGY
* MEDICAL ELECTRODIAGNOSTICS IN PHYSIOTHERAPY
* CORRECTIVE PHYSICAL EXERCISES
* PHYSICAL CULTURE IN REHABILITATION
* PHYSICAL EDUCATION IN WATER POOL
* RESCUE AND DISASTER MADICINE
* FUNDAMENTALS OF SCIENTIFIC INFORMATION
* POLISH LANGUAGE
* METHODOLOGY OF MOTOR TEACHING
* CLINICAL BIOMECHANICS
* SPORTS MEDICINE
* Seminars for Bachelor
* Elective Course - Palpative Anatomy
* Clinical Bases and Physiotherapy in Obstetrics and Gynecology
* Clinical Bases and Physiotherapy in Geriatrics
* Clinical Bases in Physiotherapy
* Clinical Bases and Physiotherapy in Internal Medicine
* Clinical Bases and Physiotherapy in Neurology
* Clinical Bases and Physiotherapy in Neurosurgery
* Clinical Bases and Physiotherapy in Pediatrics
* Clinical Bases and Physiotherapy in Rheumatology
* Clinical Bases and Physiotherapy in Surgery
* Palliative Care
* Physiotherapy in Oncology
* Clinical Bases and Physiotherapy in Cardiology
* Clinical Bases and Physiotherapy in Psychiatry
* Clinical Bases and Physiotherapy in Pulmonology
* Clinical Bases and Physiotherapy in Orthopedics-Spondyloorthopaedics
* Clinical Bases and Physiotherapy in Traumatic Surgery
* General Orthopedics
* Clinical Bases and Physiotherapy of Hand
* Pediatric Orthopedics
* Radiology and X-ray Anatomy
* Active Rehabilitation
* Seminars for Bachelor's Thesis
* Corrective Physical Exercises
* Motor Training in Water
* Polish Language
* Practical Training
* ELECTIVE COURSE: NEUROPHYSIOLOGY IN REHABILITATION
Applicants will be accepted by Poznan University of Medical Sciences only if they:
* Present a high school diploma or equivalent credentials at a high enough level to qualify for admission to a university or medical school in home country.
* Possess a high enough level of knowledge in the following subjects: Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English. Their abilities will be verified during the preliminary interview with the PUMS Admissions staff.
* Hold a citizenship different than Polish, or may be of Polish descent and thus hold dual citizenship.
Admission documents required in English, unless stated otherwise:
* Completed on-line application form printout required to be signed by the applicant upon arrival to Pozna´n.
* Medical health certificate completed by a physician that includes a chest x-ray report
* Official high school/college transcript(s) original or a copy certified by a notary public, and, if applicable, a certified English translation.
* High school diploma original or a copy certified by a notary public and, if applicable, a certified translation to English
* Written proof of English proficiency for candidates who have not completed at least one year of their education in full-time mode in the English language with scores original or a copy certified by a notary public. The possible document may be any English proficiency standardized test, e.g., TOEFL passed at the following levels depending on the testing mode:
a. Internet-based 75 points
b. Computer-based 203 points
c. Paper-based 537 points
or IELTS exam passed with no less than 5,5 points,
or a written confirmation from school about a candidates proficiency in English.
* Photocopy of a valid passport.
* Three recent passport photographs (3.5 x 4.5 cm) taken without head cover, signed on reverse.
* Two letters of recommendation on school letterhead one from a science faculty member and another from a guidance counselor, principal, or a teacher in another subject area; originals or copies certified by a notary public.
* * One of the following standardized test results taken no earlier than in 2009 an official original document required or a copy certified by a notary public:
a) SAT with min. score of 1,300 points
b) ACT with min. composite score of 25 points
*Applicants who do not have the above-mentioned score reports are required to take an internal, one-best-answer, 60-minute, 48-question test with 16 questions in each area: Biology, Chemistry and Physics during the interview.
Upon admission to the PUMS program, each candidate must submit the following documents:
* Copy of vaccination records for TB and hepatitis B.
* Proof of health insurance valid in Poland, the EHIC for European citizens.
* Copy of a student visa or other document confirming that the stay in Poland is legal, with originals to be shown to the Deans Office employee.
|TOEFL paper-based test score :||537|
|TOEFL iBT® test:||75|