|Application deadline:||June 20th|
|Tuition fee:|| |
|Start date:||October 2014|
|Credits:|| 210 ECTS |
|Duration full-time:||48 months|
|Delivery mode:||On Campus|
Educational programme proposed by the Civil Engineering Faculty is consistent with the latest trends in the development of civil engineering industry including design, materials and construction.
Our graduates gain solid knowledge in basic disciplines such as: mathematics, physics, chemistry, mechanics, information technologies, but also social sciences and humanities to prepare them for professional cooperation with people. In their professions, our graduates are able to perform structural design projects of various types of buildings, public facilities, industrial buildings and other engineering infrastructure, including simple architectural design.
Graduates are prepared to deal with modernization, repair and adaptation of existing buildings and structures. They obtain general knowledge of the technology and organization of construction works, selection of materials, building, operating, and protection of buildings and engineering structures.
They are proficient in computer techniques and modern technology in engineering practice. Graduates handle construction processes of typical buildings, and are prepared to manage the production process of components or construction products.
Graduates gain linguistic competences and learn the vocabulary and language skills of a specialized field of study. They are prepared to the second degree studies.
B.Sc. study programme
* Algebra with Geometry,
* Building Chemistry,
* Descriptive Geometry,
* Technical Drawing,
* Information Technologies,
* Mainstreams of Modern Physics,
* Building Materials,
* Theoretical Mechanics,
* Introduction to Numerical Methods,
* Experimental Physics,
* Strength of Materials,
* Transportation Engineering,
* Fundamentals of Building,
* Technology and Organization of Building Works,
* Engineering Geology,
* Timber Structures,
* Building Physics,
* Mechanics of Structures,
* Soil Mechanics and Geotechnical Engineering,
* Concrete Structures,
* Metal Structures,
* Hydraulics and Hydrology,
* Decision-making and Negotiation Theory,
* Fire Safety,
* Basis of Economics,
* Basics of Organization and Management Construction,
* Electrical Installations,
* Sanitary Installations,
* Architecture and Urban Planning,
* Fundamentals of Bridge Engineering,
* Basics of Underground Structures,
* Foreign Languages,
Civil Engineering Structures Specialization
* Metal Structures,
* Concrete Structures,
* Building Physics;
* Building Composites Technology,
* Low-energy Building Design,
* Road Design,
* Computer-aided Analysis of Structures,
* Metal Structures and Superstructure Systems,
* Cost Estimation and Pricing,
* Intellectual Property Paw,
* Field Practice in Civil Engineering Industry.
Candidates must meet the following criteria:
1. Application documents:
* B.Sc. candidates - Certificate of Secondary Education, at least 11 completed years of education
2. Good knowledge of English (appropriate certification required)
3. High score in subjects of topical fields (only at some Faculties).
To apply the candidate must register online at:
After your account is activated, you must fill in the application form and upload the following documents:
1. Legalized Documentation
2. Application Fee - proof of payment ( Please pay EUR200 application fee to cover the costs of administration procedures. The payment order must include the student´s full name. Application fee is non-refundable.)
3. Copy of Passport
4. English language certificate
Process of admission begins after ALL mentioned documents are submitted.
PROFICIENCY IN ENGLISH:
If you are from a country where English is an official or one of the official languages - it is not applicable.
University of Cambridge Local Examination Syndicate :
* First Certificate in English (FCE),
* Certificate in Advanced English (CAE),
* Certificate of Proficiency in English (C(BEC2),
* Business English Certificate 3 (BEC3),
* Certificate in English for International Business and Trade (CEIBT).
International English Language Testing System IELTS:
* more than 6 points - University of Cambridge Local Examination Syndicate, the British Council i Education Australia;
Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) :
* minimum 500 points, minimum 3,5 points from essay TWE - issued by Educational Testing Service, Princeton, USA;
English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL) :
* from level First Class Pass at Intermediate Level - issued by Pitman Qualifications Institute;
London Chamber of Commerce and Industry (LCCI) :
* English for Business Level 2,
* English for Business Level 3,
* English for Business Level 4.
London Chamber of Commerce and Industry Examinations Board (LCCI) :
* Foundation Certificate for Teachers of Business English (FTBE).
TELC (The European Language Certificates) WBT (Weiterbildungs- Testsysteme GmbH) :
* Certificate in English (B1),
* Certificate in English for Business Purposes (B1),
* Certificate in English for the Hotel and Catering Industry (B1),
* Certificate in English Stage 3 (B2),
* Certificate in English for Business Purposes (B2),
* Certificate in English for Technical Purposes (B2).
If you do not hold any of the listed certificates, please contact the International Students Office. Depending on your language skills or other presented certificates, the Faculty might consider your admission.
|TOEFL paper-based test score:||500|
You are normally required to take an English Proficiency Test.
Most European Universities recognise the IELTS test.Take IELTS test
Using the form on this page, you can directly ask questions to the contactpersons at the university.
Fill out your contact information and message. The information you fill out in this form will be sent directly to the university. They will reply to you on the e-mail address you provide here.
bachelorsportal.eu cannot take any responsibility for the answering of contacts or for the content of their replies.