Become a StudyPortals member and get access to exclusive information, like scholarships and student reviews, related to your favourite programme!
Are you already a StudyPortals Member?
Find all members only information here
The aim of the study programme is to train professionals of the French language and culture who possess theoretical knowledge and practical skills within the domain of social sciences in order for them to carry out multi-faceted, inter- and multidisciplinary vocational tasks. Graduates have ample theoretical knowledge to continue their studies in the second cycle.
BA degree holders will:
·have comprehensive knowledge of the French culture
·be able to communicate in French both in writing and in speech at an advanced level
·be prepared to study the French language and culture with state of the art methods and techniques of research
·comprehend texts in general and be able to summarise, translate, and interpret them
·be able to make use of their knowledge of the social, economic, and environmental problems of Hungary and France in their careers
Graduates will be able to:
·organise events related to the French culture in the context of governmental, political, economic, and cultural affairs
·hold positions of organisational and administrative nature in the mass media
·mediate using their knowledge of the language and culture in the field of tourism
Students may pursue their undergraduate education at BA level, the basic form of university training in Hungary. Graduates receive a Bachelor of Arts degree after completing a 6-semester, 180-credit program.
- Secondary school diploma, B2 language skills
Attach the following documents to your application:
* a scanned copy of your passport's biodata page
* a fully completed BA Application Form (only typed application forms will be considered)
Save a copy of the Application Form under your name, type in all the requested information and send it to the above e-mail address as an MS Word document (.doc or .docx). Note that you will have to sign the document in person following your arrival in Hungary.
* a Curriculum Vitae in English or in the target language (in MS Word format with one low resolution photo. Follow the instructions as indicated in the Europass template here.
* an official copy of your completed secondary education or highest BA (Bachelor of Arts) degree you hold -- this document must be legalized
* academic records (also called "transcript of records") -- this document must be legalized
* proof of language proficiency requirements (specified below)
* travel insurance covering one month from the day of your arrival in Hungary (for non-EU citizens)
* copy of your flight reservation in the case of non-EU citizens (only reservations for return trips are accepted);
* proof of sufficient funds from the guarantor (in the case of non-EU citizens)
* parent's or guardian's bank statement (in the case of non-EU citizens)
* committment letter from the parent or guardian that he or she will support the student during his or her studies in Hungary (in the case of non-EU citizens)
* certificate of no criminal record
* registration fee (EUR 100) transferred to the University at the same time with the application documents (read more about registration and tuition fees under Fees and Finances). Please fill in the Money Transfer Order as indicated below (make sure that all sections, especially that of the "message", are filled in correctly).
Using the form on this page, you can directly ask questions to the contact persons at the university.
Fill out your contact information and message. The information you fill out in this form will be sent directly to the university. They will reply to you on the e-mail address you provide here.
bachelorsportal.eu cannot take any responsibility for the answering of contacts or for the content of their replies.