BCA-Business College of Athens offers each year partial or full scholarships to students who have shown outstanding academic achievement and face financial difficulties.
All applications for a scholarship are subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Applicants should have a high school diploma (apolytirion) with distinction or to be among the top 10% of the year
- Applicants who have an IB diploma (International Baccalaureate) should have a score of at least 32 points (excepting CAS-TOK-EXT.ESSAY).
- Applicants who wish to attend a course delivered in English should meet one of the following criteria:
- A degree from an English-speaking university
- Cambridge or Michigan Proficiency Diploma
- TOEFL diploma with a score of 80 and above (Internet based), or of 213 and above (Computer Based Total)
- IELTS diploma with a score of 6.5 and above.
The deadlines for submission of the required documentation regarding scholarships are the 16th of September 2011 and the 9th of January 2012 for the fall and spring semesters respectively.
The Scholarships committee convenes and announces the names of successful applicants two weeks before the beginning of each academic semester (fall semester begins on the 17th of October 2011 and spring semester on the 6th of February 2012). Applications which meet the required criteria are not always automatically successful. The committee evaluates each application taking into consideration the overall profile of the applicant in comparison with the rest, as well as his/ her ability to pay the tuition fees. The committee also reserves the right to reject all applications for scholarship if the applicants
Those who are interested in applying for a scholarship programme please fill in the required application and attach the following documentation:
- A certified photocopy of your high school diploma (apolytirion)
- Two recommendation letters
- Photocopies of your English Language Certificate/s
- Other certificates of studies, if applicable
- A photocopy of your identity card
- A photocopy of your (or your family
- One photograph of identity card type
The application and required documentation can be submitted in person, or by post in the following address:
For the attention of Mr. Panos Petropoulos
Business College of Athens
Tatoiou 2 & Othonos 77, Kifissia, Athens, 14561
For further clarifications, or if you prefer to submit the application documentation electronically, please write to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
This is not really what I am looking for. Show me other Bachelor programmes.