|Application deadline:||March 2013|
|Tuition fee:|| |
|Start date:||September 2014|
|Credits:|| 240 ECTS |
|Duration full-time:||40 months|
|Delivery mode:||On Campus|
Become a StudyPortals member and get access to exclusive information, like scholarships and student reviews, related to your favourite programme!
Are you already a StudyPortals Member?
Find all members only information here
ESADE offers a bilingual or English four-year Bachelor of Business Administration Programme, which, together with the one-year MSc Programmes in Management, provides access to two official qualifications.
In this four-year bachelors programme, students are trained in management while also learning of a second language (Spanish, French or German), spending one semester abroad, doing internships at organisations worldwide, and earning internationally recognised double degrees. On a campus just outside Barcelona, a multicultural city with a burgeoning business community, ESADE has a student body that represents more than 40 different countries, making it the ideal place to develop your potential for an international career.
* Ambitious and rigorous in terms of its objectives. By the end of the programme, students will have a complete and international view of organisations and they will be able to apply the specific knowledge and tools of each functional area to fulfil company strategies, all based on values such as sustainability and corporate social responsibility.
* Innovative in its methodology. ESADE has developed its own pedagogical system combining various methodologies to contribute to the development of managerial competences and skills.
* Practical. Because special emphasis is given at all times to the practical application of the knowledge acquired in class and from faculty (who are mainly active professionals) or outside the class through professional internships and student associations.
* International. The programmes global perspective is clear as demonstrated by the content of its syllabus: the option of learning Spanish, German or French from a business point of view; the international exchange programme; direct contact with students from other countries studying at ESADE or participating in an exchange programme; the possibility of carrying out internships around the world; the possibility of participating in double degree programmes offered jointly with other prestigious universities; the option to pursue one of the ESADE MSc Programmes in Management.
* Committed to society. In keeping with its values, ESADE is committed to society, and this is reflected in all of its teaching activities. As such, the syllabus contemplates the possibility of students carrying out work as volunteers and collaborating with companies in solidarity projects in developing countries. In addition, students may also take part in a wide variety of solidarity campaigns organised by student-led associations.
First year Sept 2013 - Jul 2014
* Foundations of the world of business and corporate language
* Economics I
* Accounting and Financial Analysis I
* Law I
* Sociology I
* Statistics I
* Economics II
* Accounting and Financial Analysis II
* Law II
* Empresa I
* English I
Second year Sept 2014 - Jul 2015
* Statistics II
* Accounting and Financial Analysis III
* Economics III
* Information Systems Management I
* Operations Management I
* Research methods in Business Management
* Sociology II
* Financial Market Basics
* Marketing Management I
* Company II
* Operations Management II
* English II
Third year Sept 2015 - Jul 2016
* of the Economic environment
* Corporate Finance I
* Information Systems Management II
* Marketing Management II
* Business Policy I
* Operations Management III
* English III
* Internation exchange programme
Fourth year Sept 2016 - Jul 2017
* International exchange programme
* Corporate Finance II
* Information Systems Management III
* Marketing Management III
* Human Resource Management
* Business Policy II
* Final Project
The admission process for ESADE's Bachelor's degrees is continuous, and several admission tests are held each year. The process should be started during the last year of high school. In fact, anyone interested in studying for a Bachelor's degree at ESADE should start the admission process as soon as possible.
It should be noted that the Double degree in Business Administration and Law can only be taken by those students who get an average grade of at least 8 (0-10 scale) in the academic report for their high school exams.
a) Access for students from the Spanish education system
* You must be in the second year of high school when you send in your application form, and you must pass the corresponding exams in June. We also accept applications from students who completed the second year of high school in the last two years.
* You can access ESADE's Bachelor's degrees from any Bachillerato module, except the Arts or Humanities in the case of both the Bachelor of Business Administration-BBA and the Double degree in Business and Law.
* You must pass the Spanish university entrance exam (PAU / selectividad) in June.
b) Access for students from education systems in EU countries other than Spain, International Baccalaureate or European School
* You must be studying a course at a level equivalent to the Spanish 12th grade, which is usually the last course of secondary school, and you must pass your exams in June. We also accept applications from students who completed high school in the last two years.
* If your secondary education followed one of the education systems of any of the countries listed in the following document, irrespective of whether you studied at a school in Spain or in the country itself, you do not need to sit the Spanish 'selectividad' (university entrance exam), as long as you meet the requirements for admission to university studies within your own education system. In order to access Spanish university courses, you must apply to the Spanish National Distance University - Universidad Nacional de Educación a Distancia (UNED) - to obtain credentials stating that you meet the requirements for accessing university studies within your own education system. More information can be found on the following website:
c) Access for students from education systems in non-EU countries
* You must be studying a course in your education system equivalent to the last year of high school, and you must pass your exams in June. We also accept applications from students who completed the high school in the last two years.
* You must apply for accreditation of your pre-university studies. The Spanish Ministry of Education's website lists the countries that require this accreditation, explaining the steps to follow, as well as the form and the documentation that have to be presented. Bear in mind that it can take three months for your studies to be accredited. Therefore, this procedure should be carried out whilst you are applying for admission to an ESADE Bachelor's degree course.
* You must pass the Spanish university entrance exam (Prueba de Acceso a la Universidad, PAU) at the June sitting. On the UNED website you will find the enrolment dates and the places where you can sit the PAU exam in your own country.
| CAE score: (read more) |
Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE) is part of the Cambridge English suite and is targeted at a high level (IETLS 6.5-8.0). It is an international English language exam set at the right level for academic and professional success. Developed by Cambridge English Language Assessment - part of the University of Cambridge - it helps you stand out from the crowd as a high achiever.
|60 (Grade C)|
ESADE awards a wide range of grants
* AACSB International: ESADE was the first business school in Spain and
the seventh in Europe to achieve this quality accreditation, awarded by The
Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB International),
and which grants the most prestigious international recognition in
* EQUIS: ESADE was the first business school in Spain and one of the first
European institutions to be accredited by the European Quality Improvement
System (EQUIS), awarded by the European Foundation for Management
* AMBA: The MBA Programmes at ESADE have been accredited internationally by
the Association of MBAs (AMBA) since 1994.
* CEMS: ESADE is a founding member of CEMS and the only Spanish institution
where the Master in International Management (CEMS MIM) can be studied;
a programme that has established standards of excellence in international
education in this subject.