ESADE offers a bilingual or English four-year Bachelor of Business Administration Programme, which, together with the one-year MSc Programmes in Management, provides access to two official qualifications.
In this four-year bachelors programme, students are trained in management while also learning of a second language (Spanish, French or German), spending one semester abroad, doing internships at organisations worldwide, and earning internationally recognised double degrees. On a campus just outside Barcelona, a multicultural city with a burgeoning business community, ESADE has a student body that represents more than 40 different countries, making it the ideal place to develop your potential for an international career.
- Ambitious and rigorous in terms of its objectives. By the end of the programme, students will have a complete and international view of organisations and they will be able to apply the specific knowledge and tools of each functional area to fulfil company strategies, all based on values such as sustainability and corporate social responsibility.
- Innovative in its methodology. ESADE has developed its own pedagogical system combining various methodologies to contribute to the development of managerial competences and skills.
- Practical. Because special emphasis is given at all times to the practical application of the knowledge acquired in class and from faculty (who are mainly active professionals) or outside the class through professional internships and student associations.
- International. The programmes global perspective is clear as demonstrated by the content of its syllabus: the option of learning Spanish, German or French from a business point of view; the international exchange programme; direct contact with students from other countries studying at ESADE or participating in an exchange programme; the possibility of carrying out internships around the world; the possibility of participating in double degree programmes offered jointly with other prestigious universities; the option to pursue one of the ESADE MSc Programmes in Management.
- Committed to society. In keeping with its values, ESADE is committed to society, and this is reflected in all of its teaching activities. As such, the syllabus contemplates the possibility of students carrying out work as volunteers and collaborating with companies in solidarity projects in developing countries. In addition, students may also take part in a wide variety of solidarity campaigns organised by student-led associations.