|Application deadline:||JULY 31, 2013|
|Tuition fee:|| |
|Start date:||October 2014|
|Credits:|| 180 ECTS |
|Duration full-time:||36 months|
|Delivery mode:||On Campus|
Become a StudyPortals member and get access to exclusive information, like scholarships and student reviews, related to your favourite programme!
Are you already a StudyPortals Member?
Find all members only information here
The Bachelors in International Business at Collegium Civitas is an education program which explores the diversity and complexity of business in an increasingly interconnected world. This 3-year, full-time Bachelors Course is structured to provide students with a broad comprehension of the most important concepts of business with an international perspective, as well as the flexibility to adjust the program to students' individual needs. The emphasis of the program is put on developing skills in assessing the global environment for business, analyzing international markets, and identifying new international business opportunities.
Objectives and learning outcomesThis track will help students to inter alia:
* acquire practical business knowledge with a focus on cross-cultural understanding of the marketplace.
* develop an international perspective, crucial to the understanding of todays business issues.
* analyze and make conclusions based on critical comprehension of key events in international economics
* make intelligent judgments on the basis of accessible information
* make use of appropriate information sources, especially via the Internet
FOR THE PROSPECTIVE STUDENTS FROM THE EU COUNTRIES, THE US, CANADA, AUSTRALIA, NEW ZEALAND, ISLAND, NORWAY, SWITZERLAND, CROATIA, BOSNIA-HERZEGOVINA, MONTENEGRO, SERBIA, THE FORMER YUGOSLAV REPUBLIC OF MACEDONIA, UKRAINE, RUSSIA, BELARUS, MOLDOVA AND TURKEY THE DEADLINE IS EXTENDED TILL SEPTEMBER 10, 2013.
* World History 1914 1949
* World History since 1949
* Introduction to International Relations
* Theory of International Relations
* Political and Economic Geography
* Introduction to Sociology
* Introduction to Political Science
* Comparative Politics
* Introduction to Law
* International Public Law
* Public Administration
* European Civilization
* Strategic Studies
* Polish Foreign Policy
* Introduction to European Integration
* International Organizations
* Intercultural Psychology
* Physical Education
* Foreign Language
* BA Seminar
* International Economics
* World Economic History
* Contemporary Economics Policy
* Introduction to International Business
* Analysis of Current World Affairs
* International Business Strategies
* Successful Leadership Strategies
If you are genuinely interested in International Relations or Political Science and you are convinced that you are a well-qualified candidate, there are two really important elements of the admissions package that you have to get before becoming a student at our university: a proof of English proficiency and a legalization of your diploma (or an apostille) together with a certificate stating that you are entitled to study at a university/college.
The legalization or the apostille together with the certificate are necessary to have your diploma nostrified (recognized) in Poland or to have it exempt from nostrification (in the case of Higher Education Diplomas).
Important additional requirements for non-Polish citizens stemming from the legal regulations concerning recognition of school certificates and diplomas from institutions of higher education:
a) Only diplomas issued in Polish or English can be considered. Diplomas issued in other languages have to be translated into Polish or English by an official translator or by the Polish Embassy or Consulate.
b) While in Poland, international students will be required to nostrify their diplomas in a local educational council unless they come from the countries with which Poland has special recognition agreements
|TOEFL paper-based test score :||510|
|TOEFL iBT® test:||70|