Become a certified expert for
- MPI Global Meeting & Business Events
- MPI Certified Meeting Professional
- MPI Certification in Meeting Management
- MPI Executive Leadership Programme
- Skilled Supervisor
The study programme Event Management is practice-oriented and teaches basic economic knowledge, specific management knowledge for fairs, exhibitions, congresses and corporate events. Your career possibilities with a Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) in Event Management are manifold - just as manifold as the events, which you will realize.
- The most renowned international network Meeting Professionals International (MPI) with more than 24,000 members in over 80 countries, among them nearly every multinational company worldwide
- Lecturers with proven practical and international experience
- Small student to lecture ratio
- Close interaction between theory and practical elements through case studies, projects and internships
- Acquire crucial soft skills and leadership abilities
- Benefit from additional foreign language courses and international experience
- Qualify as a certified expert, in cooperation with the worldwide biggest network for Event Managers (MPI)
- International net of renowned partner universities for optional studies abroad
- Make use of a top-class network of industry contacts for internships and career
- Internship in Germany or abroad
- Broad variety of additional lectures from top managers of the industry (Honnef Business Talks, Extra Curriculum)
Fairs, exhibitions, conferences in a business, scientific, economic or political context, marketing meetings of companies or public cultural events - the event industry is versatile!
Connected with the creating of special experiences, events will take a more and more prominent role in the communicating of objectives, management requests, Marketing and PR-measures etc. Event and PR-agencies, exhibition corporations, cultural offices, marketing departments of companies on national and international levels take care of these tasks.