|Application deadline:||31 May|
|Tuition fee:|| |
|Start date:||August 2014|
|Credits:|| 210 ECTS |
|Duration full-time:||42 months|
|Delivery mode:||On Campus|
Become a StudyPortals member and get access to exclusive information, like scholarships and student reviews, related to your favourite programme!
Are you already a StudyPortals Member?
Find all members only information here
The first three semesters cover all the basics of business administration and give you a rock-solid foundation of the concepts, methods and tools you need as an executive of a globally operating company. You will spend the fourth and the fifth semester at another university abroad before returning to Frankfurt for two more semesters of specialization. Through several internships you will gain additional practical experience.
In addition to being exposed to the latest in management thinking you will hone your intercultural skills through dedicated classes but also by interacting with your fellow students. This is Frankfurt Schools most international Bachelor programme. While the students may come from different corners of the world, they all share a global mindset.
* Corporate Design and Behaviour
* Financial Accounting
* Language and Communication 1
* Microeconomics and Decision
* Public and Private Law
* Language and Communication 2
* Managerial Accounting
* Statistics and Probability
* Information Systems
* Finance 1
* Language and Communication 3
* Production and Logistics
4th and 5th semester study and internship abroad
6th and 7th semester:
* 8 Electives
* Bachelor's Thesis
* University entrance qualification recognized by the German authorities (Abitur or equivalent, see the information on eligibility for more information).
* Good knowledge of English proven through one of the accepted language certificates.
* Successful completion of the Frankfurt School admission process
* Letter of motivation
All our Bachelor's programmes are accredited by the German authorities and by FIBAA and guarantee a thorough education.