Scholarship Programme for MC students GRANT SYSTEM
MC aiming at the development of its students rewards the best of them with a complete system of grants as follows:
- 50% grant to the student with the best results in the first year of bachelor studies, since the average mark in the first year is at least 65%.
- 50% grant to the student with the best results in the second year of achelor studies, since the average mark in the second year is at least 65%.
- 35% grant to the student completing his/her bachelor studies with a 2.1 mark and continues with a postgraduate programme in the College.
- 50% grant to each student completing his/her bachelor studies with a first class degree and continues with a postgraduate programme in the College.
- 30% grant to 2 students on an HND programme completing their first year of studies with distinction, after proposal of the Board of Studies.
- Grants are awarded to the students who succeed in the exam period of May-June and are valid for the fees of the next academic year.
- Performance, conduct and regular attendance are factors contributing to someone being proposed for a grant to the Board of Studies.
- Students are entitled to use their grant whenever they choose to register in the programme.
- Students who have passed modules in other programmes are excluded from the grant system.
Scholarship programme for Prospective students
MCs Annual Programme of Scholarships
Within the framework of its Social Responsibility Programme, Mediterranean College, offers each year complete scholarships (up to 100% of tuition fees) to Institutions, Associations and Organisations.
The College applies a system of scholarships to all its prospective students. According to this, each candidate for undergraduate and postgraduate programs can receive a scholarship of between 400 and 2,000 euros. The criteria considered for awarding the scholarships are various: academic, professional, financial, social, athletic, etc.
The MC scholarship programme is available to all graduates of Universities/Colleges as well as to executives with experience. The application process is very simple and includes 3 stages:
1. Completion of Scholarship Application
2. Submission of Scholarship Application (by fax on +30 210 770 9450 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Interview with the Academic Director
The deadline for the submission of scholarships is every 1st of June.
For further information regarding Mediterranean College scholarships for the following academic year, contact us on +30 210 8899600 or at email@example.com
Each academic year Mediterranean College offers one full scholarship for every school of studies.
International Students (EU and NON EU)
Besides all the other scholarship programmes, Mediterranean College offers additional scholarships for International Students guaranteeing our leadership in hosting International students since 1995.
The programme includes one full scholarship for every school of studies and applies to EU and NON EU citizens that fulfil special criteria and requirements of academic excellence and innovation on research proposals.
For more information on the application process, contact the International Office. The deadline for the submission of scholarships for International Students is every 1st of June.
This is not really what I am looking for. Show me other Bachelor programmes.