|Application deadline:||Aug 31 ; Dec 31|
|Tuition fee:|| |
|Start date:||January 2014, October 2014|
|Credits:|| 360 ECTS |
|Duration full-time:||48 months|
|Delivery mode:||On Campus|
The structure of the programme requires students to work on real projects and case studies, participate in educational visits to construction sites and workshops in order to be able to put into practice what they learn in theory and develop the knowledge and skills employers are looking for from Civil Engineers.
The teaching methods used include lectures, seminars, tutorials, workshops and study visits. Students are assessed through written examinations, individual and group work multiple types of laboratory tests, presentations and individual research.
* Introduction to Structural Analysis and Dynamics
* Scholarship for Technologies
* Mathematics for Study in Technology
* Engineering Science
* English for Study in Technology Part A
* English for Study in Technology Part B
* Applied Mathematics 1
* Civil Engineering Construction
* Construction CAD and Personal Development
* Construction Materials Technology
* Site Surveying 1
* Structures 1
* English II
* Applied Mathematics 2
* Fluids and Drainage Engineering
* Geology and Soil Mechanics
* Quantity Surveying Practice and Personal Development
* Structural Design and Assessment 2
* Project Management
* Civil Engineering Management
* Structural Design Project
* Temporary Works and Geotechnics 3
* Advanced Infrastructure Design
* Independent Study and Professional Development
* Copy of latest degree / qualifications (translated into English)
* Two (2) letters of reference
* Certified copy of your identity card or passport
* Four (4) photographs
* Good knowledge of English (IELTS 6.0 or equivalent)
* Academic Interview (optional)
Scholarship Programme for MC students GRANT SYSTEM
MC aiming at the development of its students rewards the best of them with a complete system of grants as follows:
* 50% grant to the student with the best results in the first year of bachelor studies, since the average mark in the first year is at least 65%.
* 50% grant to the student with the best results in the second year of achelor studies, since the average mark in the second year is at least 65%.
* 35% grant to the student completing his/her bachelor studies with a 2.1 mark and continues with a postgraduate programme in the College.
* 50% grant to each student completing his/her bachelor studies with a first class degree and continues with a postgraduate programme in the College.
* 30% grant to 2 students on an HND programme completing their first year of studies with distinction, after proposal of the Board of Studies.
* Grants are awarded to the students who succeed in the exam period of May-June and are valid for the fees of the next academic year.
* Performance, conduct and regular attendance are factors contributing to someone being proposed for a grant to the Board of Studies.
* Students are entitled to use their grant whenever they choose to register in the programme.
* Students who have passed modules in other programmes are excluded from the grant system.
Scholarship programme for Prospective students
MCs Annual Programme of Scholarships
Within the framework of its Social Responsibility Programme, Mediterranean College, offers each year complete scholarships (up to 100% of tuition fees) to Institutions, Associations and Organisations.
The College applies a system of scholarships to all its prospective students. According to this, each candidate for undergraduate and postgraduate programs can receive a scholarship of between 400 and 2,000 euros. The criteria considered for awarding the scholarships are various: academic, professional, financial, social, athletic, etc.
The MC scholarship programme is available to all graduates of Universities/Colleges as well as to executives with experience. The application process is very simple and includes 3 stages:
1. Completion of Scholarship Application
2. Submission of Scholarship Application (by fax on +30 210 770 9450 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Interview with the Academic Director
The deadline for the submission of scholarships is every 1st of June.
For further information regarding Mediterranean College scholarships for the following academic year, contact us on +30 210 8899600 or at email@example.com
Each academic year Mediterranean College offers one full scholarship for every school of studies.
International Students (EU and NON EU)
Besides all the other scholarship programmes, Mediterranean College offers additional scholarships for International Students guaranteeing our leadership in hosting International students since 1995.
The programme includes one full scholarship for every school of studies and applies to EU and NON EU citizens that fulfil special criteria and requirements of academic excellence and innovation on research proposals.
For more information on the application process, contact the International Office. The deadline for the submission of scholarships for International Students is every 1st of June.
* University of Derby, U.K.
* BAC (British Accreditation Council)
* MICE (Institution of Civil Engineers)
* MIStructE (Institution of Structural Engineers)
* MCIHT (Chartered Institution of Highways and Transportation)
* MIHE ( Institute of Highway Engineers)
You are normally required to take an English Proficiency Test.
Most European Universities recognise the IELTS test.Take IELTS test
Using the form on this page, you can directly ask questions to the contactpersons at the university.
Fill out your contact information and message. The information you fill out in this form will be sent directly to the university. They will reply to you on the e-mail address you provide here.
bachelorsportal.eu cannot take any responsibility for the answering of contacts or for the content of their replies.