Admission Requirements for International Students at Near East University are as follows:
- General Certificate of Secondary Education (GCSE) Exam results
- International General Certificate of Secondary Education (IGCSE) Exam results
-Faculty of Medicine
-Faculty of Dentistry
-Faculty of Pharmacy
-Faculty of Veterinary
-Faculty of Health Sciences
Chemistry, Biology, Physics or Math courses
-Faculty of Engineering
Math and Physics are must courses.
Candidates must apply to Registrar's office with GCSE ALevel, AS Level, OLevel, IGCSE and GCSE certificates.
- American College Testing (ACT) Exam results
- Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT) Exam results
- Tawjihi Exam results ( for Jordanian and Palestinian students)
- Baccalaureate Exam results ( for Lebanese, Iraqi and Syrian students)
- Diploma Debirestan Exam results (for Iranian students)
- Higher Secondary Certificate Exam results ( for Pakistani, Indian and Bangladeshi students
- WAEC/NECO Exam results (for Nigerian students)
- International Baccalaureate Exam results
- High School Diploma (for overseas students)
No work experience is required.