The years you spend at ESADE will be intense, not only as far as your studies are concerned, but also because you will be studying in Barcelona. So we recommend you find comfortable, pleasant accommodation and there are different resources and ways to do this.
Halls of Residence and University-owned AccommodationESADE has an agreement with two Halls of Residence with the option of a full-board accommodation grant of 50%:
* The Roberto de Nobili Halls of Residence, located in the Barcelona-Sant Cugat Campus
* The Sarrià Halls of Residence, just a few minutes from the Barcelona-Pedralbes Campus.
Barcelona offers a wide range of halls of residence and university-owned accommodation located in different parts of the city. Find out more here!
Other accommodation options
Barcelona also offers other options. The existence of several universities makes it easy to find student flat shares; what's more, there is a varied offer of apartments and hotels.
* AACSB International: ESADE was the first business school in Spain and
the seventh in Europe to achieve this quality accreditation, awarded by The
Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB International),
and which grants the most prestigious international recognition in
* EQUIS: ESADE was the first business school in Spain and one of the first
European institutions to be accredited by the European Quality Improvement
System (EQUIS), awarded by the European Foundation for Management
* AMBA: The MBA Programmes at ESADE have been accredited internationally by
the Association of MBAs (AMBA) since 1994.
* CEMS: ESADE is a founding member of CEMS and the only Spanish institution
where the Master in International Management (CEMS MIM) can be studied;
a programme that has established standards of excellence in international
education in this subject.
Inspire the Extraordinary, Become the Extraordinary.
After half a century of experience, ESADE's founding imprint reveals several signs of identity that have inspired the institution's tasks, allowing it to contribute to society in a significant and innovative manner. Through training, research and social debate, ESADE has contributed, contributes and will contribute to:
* Promoting an open vision of management, involving all types of organisations: companies, public authorities and non-profit organisations.
* Advancing the process of modernising the Spanish economy and its successful internationalisation over the last few decades.
* Reinforcing innovation and enterprise, training entrepreneurs capable of implementing innovative and sustainable business models.
* Teaching and promoting corporate social responsibility, combining the perspective of professional competence with a vision of leadership as a service and commitment to society.
Choosing ESADE is a commitment to building an extraordinary world.