27.3 kilometres away in Risskov
30.8 kilometres away in Århus
31.8 kilometres away in Århus
35 kilometres away in Århus
67.2 kilometres away in Aalborg
111.1 kilometres away in Kolding
111.2 kilometres away in Kolding
117.2 kilometres away in Odense
119.8 kilometres away in Odense
120.1 kilometres away in Odense
* Get access to our cutting-edge facilities. Use our state-of-the-art IT and multimedia facilities. All classrooms are equipped with PCs and projectors and there is unlimited internet access from all PCs at the Academy. You also get 24-hour access to the IT centre with about 100 workplaces, scanners, CD burners, and other special equipment. Wireless internet access is available throughout the Academy premises.
* Get your higher education for free (EU / EEA students). In many European countries you have to pay high tuition fees, but in Denmark students from EU / EEA countries can study for free.
* Develop your innovative and creative skills. Take an active part in your own education. At The Danish Business Academy Minerva we are committed to interactive and student-oriented teaching methods aimed at developing our students' creative and innovative skills.
* Learn to translate theory to practise. Through case studies and interdisciplinary project work, you will learn to translate theory to practise and get the hands-on skills that your future employers are looking for.
* Begin your career before you graduate. During your studies, you will meet guest lecturers from private businesses, go on company visits and do a 3 months' internship in a Danish or foreign company. So while you study, you get useful work experience and build a network that will be a good starting point for your career.
* Get a global perspective. In our international classes you get classmates from all over the world. You will learn to cooperate with people from different cultural backgrounds and have a lot of fun. You can also add an extra international dimension to your education by doing an internship or study stay outside of Denmark.
* Make English your professional language. You dont need to speak Danish to study one of our AP Degree Programmes as all teaching is conducted in English. Through your education, you will make English your professional language a MUST if you are planning an international career.
* Plan your career one step at a time. When you choose one of our AP Degree Programmes you get a degree in just two years. After graduation you can find a job right away or you can continue studying for one to two more years at one of our partner universities to get a BA degree. This way you get a lot of flexibility in your career planning.
* Get excellent student support. With about 500 students, the study environment at the Academy is informal and relaxed, with close personal contact between students and the academic staff. We care for our international students and will be happy to assist you with visa & immigration, accommodation, finding a part-time job and a number of other issues.
* Experience the Danish knowledge society . Living in Denmark, you will experience an advanced knowledge society with high educational standards, an attractive business climate, and a very clean environment. Denmark is also a safe society with one of the lowest crime rates in the world.
Dania - Danish Academy of Business and Technology - is a modern higher education centre, located in the city of Randers on the East Coast of Jutland.
Dania - Danish Academy of Business and Technology - previously known as The Danish Business Academy Minerva, was founded in 1989 and has a long-standing tradition for developing and offering higher education programmes in areas such as:
* Marketing Management: Economics
* Marketing Management: Media & Advertising
* Hospitality and Tourism Management
The Academy is located in new and modern buildings on the southern edge of Randers. We offer excellent study facilities to its 500 students, including the latest IT equipment and 24-hour access to the IT centre.
Strong links with the industry
Dania - Danish Academy of Business and Technology - has strong links with the regional business and industry who are also involved in developing our educational programmes. Through case work, company visits and a 3 months' internship our students gain valuable, real-world experience that give them the best possible start in their future careers.
The greater Randers area has some 93,000 inhabitants, making Randers the seventh-largest city in Denmark.
With an AP Degree from Dania - Danish Academy of Business and Technology - you get an excellent starting point for your career. But there is more to student life than just studying! Studying abroad is also a great personal experience where you get to meet new people, see new places and experience new cultures.
The city of Randers is big enough to have all the facilities an international student could want, but small enough to have retained its friendly atmosphere and cheaper to live in than other major Danish cities.
Randers is well situated in terms of access to the rest of Denmark, just 35 kilometres from Denmarks second-largest city Århus and about 4 hours by train from Copenhagen, the nations capital.
Do you work here? Please register in order to update this page.
Many organisations offer scholarships or grants. Some of these might help you to study for a Bachelor's degree at Dania - Danish Academy of Business and Technology!