is manifested in the numerous National and International awards our students have achieved. We offer a stimulating and challenging academic environment to help mould students professional future to ensure that, even before graduation, our students are equipped to play key roles in a marketplace characterised by rapid social, technological and economic transition.
At Aegean-Omiros College, we believe that our reputation is simply a stepping stone for further success. We remain dedicated to nurturing our students capabilities as confirmed by their achievements. To name but a few:
* 1st place in National Multimedia competition sponsored by the Ministry of Education and the European Union
* Golden CD-ROM (1st place) in the International competition «Young Designers 98», part of the 5th MIM «Multimedia and info-highway International Market» which took place in Montreal, Canada.
* Honorary award from the Greek Association of Companies for tourism.
* 1st place in first annual Pan Hellenic Internet and Multimedia competition. Category: Group Student Application.
* 1st place in second annual Pan Hellenic Internet and Multimedia competition. Categories: Individual and Group Student Application.
* 1st place in third Pan Hellenic Internet and Multimedia competition. Category: Group Student Application.
* 1st, 2nd and 3rd place in the 4th International Gastronomy Forum, organized by the elite group of gastronomy experts, the Chefs Club
* Distinction award granted by the Union of Journalists for Periodicals
* 1st, 2nd and 3rd place in the Graphic Design category and 1st and 2nd place in the Music Production category, as part of the 4th annual Young Creative Chevrolet 2010 competition.
* 1st, 2nd and 3rd place in the Graphic Design category and 1st and 2nd place in the Music Production category, as part of 5th annual Young Creative Chevrolet 2011 competition.
* 1st place in Pan-European Graphic Design category and 1st and 2nd place in the Music Production category, as part of the Young Creative Chevrolet 2011 competition.
Aegean-Omiros College is recognised by the Greek Ministry of Education as well as international accreditation bodies which certify the quality of programmes offered in collaboration with UK Universities.
* British Accreditation Council - BAC
* National Recognition and Information Council-NARIC
* Quality Assurance Agency for Higher Education (QAA)
* Member of Hellenic Colleges Association (HCA)
Going abroad to study will be one of the first serious choices of your adult life, but you can also expect to enjoy this unique experience to its fullest. More than that, the friends and contacts you make during your studies are likely to remain with you throughout your life.
Student life at Aegean-Omiros College is a unique balance of study and recreation. We place great emphasis on integrating the academic and social activities of our students. As such, social events ranging from student parties to excursions to mainland Greece, the Greek islands and Europe during term breaks, or on week-ends, are an integral part of student life at the College. Whatever your choice of recreation, you will find fun, friendship and support at Aegean-Omiros College.
Many organisations offer scholarships or grants. Some of these might help you to study for a Bachelor at Aegean Omiros College!